Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thanks for your time and comments

I would like to take a moment to thank all those who spend their time reading our blog, and especially those who put forth the extra effort to send a comment. I know from time to time I write things that some may disagree with or find odd. From time to time I return to make changes to a post because of errors or maybe some detail that my wife said I should not have made public. I do not intend to be hypocritical with values or actions, but neither do I intend to hide fact that I am 100% human and completely capable of making mistakes and bad judgments. I hope you all can bear through all this with me. Thanks again for your time. Please feel free to contact me personally by name through the e-mail link on my profile page.

Nathan Brock

2 comments:

Herbert van-Vliet said...

Hey Nathan, and hi from Norway!

Found your site again and have been reading some of the stuff.
The visit to your home back in May when the L2 ship was in St.Lucia.
The ship is now scrapped (http://www.mvlogos2.org/) but our job is never finished.

I appreciated what you wrote in the last comment on your site.
Transparancy is a good thing.
Mistakes become just that - mistakes, and can no longer be seen as a flaw in ones personality.

It's all about Jesus anyway so we can stop trying and bothering and just rest in His completed work :)

Blessings!

Becky Norton said...

You sound discouraged. I've been praying for you guys!!! Love you all!