Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pop Quiz on Bible Characters ??? :-)

The past two services we have had some visitors at church. Two brothers and a sister have come together. They are all between ten and thirteen years old. Before I started the message, I decided to have a pop quiz on Bible knowledge. I asked them to tell me the name of a person from the Bible and something that they did. The first one answered, “God”, and “He made fish”. The second one said, “Moses”, but he didn’t know anything that Moses had done. The third one answered, “Mary”. When I asked her what she knew about Mary, she very innocently replied, “She took her lamb to school”. We then had a short conversation about a different Mary that birthed the Lord Jesus, and how he was the Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world. Please pray for Jane and her brothers that they will soon understand enough about Christ to accept Him as Saviour.

No comments: